Summers are around the corner and in this season the one thing that should be part of your daily cosmetic kit is a Sunscreen. Sun is the source of energy on this planet however, prolonged exposure to the UV rays of the sun may lead to Sunburn, Tanning, Premature aging, Melanoma( skin cancer), etc. So applying sunscreen daily becomes exclusively essential.
In today’s life, Sunscreen is not a luxury, it’s a necessity. It is crucial for the health of your skin. The damage caused by sun rays can be prevented by using good sunscreen.
5 Benefits of Applying Sunscreen
Here are 5 benefits of applying sunscreen on your skin before going out in the open.
- Sunscreen protects and prevents your skin from harmful radiation such as UV-A and UV-B.
- It protects you against the premature signs of aging.
- It is very effective against skin cancer (melanoma).
- It reduces redness and hyperpigmentation.
- It is very effective in preventing skin tanning and sunburn.
How to Apply Sunscreen (for better results)
- Always apply sunscreen 15-20 minutes before heading out.
- Use sunscreen with a minimal SPF of 30-50.
Top 5 Best Sunscreen under Rs 500 For Your Skin Type
Most sunscreen in the market contains toxic chemicals such as paraben, oxybenzone, and mineral oil which not only harm the skin but also completely block the absorption of vitamin D in the body of which the sun is the main source.
So what choice do we have????
We want to protect our skin from harmful UV rays but at the same time, we don’t wish sunscreen to damage our skin. So which Sunscreen should you use????
Here is the list of Top 5 Sunscreen under rs 500 (with no white cast)
1. Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection against UV-A and UV-B rays
- Normal to oily skin
- Easy to blend
Price- 30ml for Rs.235
2. Aqualogica Radiance+Dewy Sunscreen SPF 50+
- Hydrating and deeply moisturizing
- Beautiful dewy finish on the skin
- Blue light protection
- Lightweight and non-sticky
- Radiance boosting niacinamide
Price- 50gm for Rs.399
3. The Derma Co 1% Hyaluronic Sunscreen Aqua Gel with SPF 50PA++++
- Sutaible fir all skin types
- Combination of hyaluronic acid with vitamin E
- Protection from Blue light
- Dermatologically tested
Price- 50m for Rs. 499
4. Mama Earth Ulta light Indian Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++
- Curated for Indian skin tone
- Keep skin moisturized
- Non-oily and Long lasting sun protection
- Free from paraben and silicon
Price- 80ml for Rs.499
5. Dr. Sheth’s Ceramide and Vitamin C Sunscreen SPF 50PA+++
- Protect from UV rays and blue light
- Prevents micro-pigmentation
- Moisturizes and helps repair skin damage
- Perfect for sensitive Indian skin
- Paraben and sulphate free
Price- 50gm for Rs.469
Now I hope that you will understand the importance of sunscreen and these were the Top 5 Best Sunscreens to protect your skin from UV rays. I hope this article will help you to decide the best one for you. Also, the item’s price may vary due to ongoing discounts and sales.