Android users may have had a little more freedom than iOS users at one time, but with the release of so many alternative iOS app stores in recent times, things changed quickly. However, while it looked like Android users were going to be left behind or forced to root their devices if they wanted third-party Content, that too has changed with the release of ACMarket. A third-party app store, ACMarket offers plenty of unofficial and official apps and games for free without needing your device to be rooted first. Here are all the details.
How to Download ACMarket:
ACMarket is simple to download; just make sure you follow this guide exactly as written.
- First, open your Android Settings app, and go into your Privacy or Security settings
- Enable option Allow Downloads from Unknown Sources and enable it
- Close Settings and, using your browser, open the official ACMarket download page
- Download the acmarket.apk file and then open your Downloads folder
- Double-tap on the file and follow the instructions on your screen to install it
- When you see the ACMarket icon on your home screen, the store is installed and ready to use.
How ACMarket Works:
ACMarket is a user-friendly app store, and you can have any app or game you want on your device in less than a minute:
- Open ACMarket
- Pick an app category
- Find something you want to download and tap on it – there is a search bar available if you want to find a specific app or game
- Tap GET and wait – once the app or game is installed, you will see the icon on your home page
ACMarket App Features:
As well as the vast choice of apps, games and other Content available in ACMarket, the app store also offers these features:
- No More Geo-Restrictions – no matter where you are, you can use any app or game with no location restrictions.
- Categorized Content – all the Content has been placed into easy-to-use categories, such as Latest Apps, Patched, Trending, Modded, Tweaked, and so on.
- User-Friendly – easy-to-use layout, and easy to find whatever you want in the app store.
- Ad-Free – no irritating ads or popup surveys before you can download your Content.
- Free to Use – free to download, and all apps and games are completely free, too, including many in-app or in-game features.
- Regular Updates – frequent updates to enhance the app store, bring new Content, enhancements, security, and bug fixes.
- Fast Downloads – high-speed downloads, faster than most others, and the official app store
- Secure – safe to use, ACMarket is frequently updated to keep it that way. Every app or game is scanned for viruses and exploits – any that fail are rejected. SSL encryption is also used to keep your download secure, and because you don’t have to root your device, it is kept safe from external threats.
Can I Use ACMarket on iOS?
No, because the developers only built an Android app store and have no intentions of producing an iOS version. However, iOS users already have plenty of unofficial app stores to choose from, offering the same kind of Content that ACMarket does.
Can I Use it on my Desktop Computer?
Yes. Although it doesn’t have official support, by installing an Android emulator, such as Nox Player or BlueStacks, you can use it on your Windows or macOS computer. You can use any emulator you want, and you will need a free Google account. Just install the emulator, set it up and install ACMarket it into.
There are plenty of good reasons to install ACMarket on your desktop. First, it gives you a decent alternative to your official Windows or Mac app store. Second, you can take full advantage of your computer hardware while playing your games or using apps – bigger screen, better processors, more storage space, more RAM, and so on.
ACMarket is a great alternative to the official Android app store and is certainly a huge improvement. It offers all the unofficial Content that you can’t get in the official app store, including tins of tweaked stock apps with new functionality and features, modified games, with unlocked in-game features and new ones added, screen recorders, emulators, tweaks, and a lot more, even some unofficial apps for free.
Try it on your Android device and then install it on your Windows or macOS desktop computer, too and get the full advantage of this cool free app store on every device you own.