Jailbreaks may be more available now than they have been for some time, but not everyone can use the recent utilities. This is because much only work on certain devices and all of them are semi-untethered, and not everyone wants the hassle of having to reactivate a jailbreak every time they reboot their devices. However, with millions still unable or unwilling to jailbreak, it’s lucky that we have plenty of Cydia alternatives available, none of which require a jailbreak, and the most popular is called TutuApp. With tons of third-party content, tweaks, and other content, it is completely free to use, so keep reading for everything you need to know.
How to Download TutuApp:
TutuApp is pretty diverse, working on iOS and Android, and it can even be used on Windows or macOS. Pick your platform and follow the guide:
Method 1: Android
- Open your Android Settings app and tap Security or Privacy
- Enable Downloads from Unknown Sources and close Settings
- Open your browser and go to https://tutuapp-vip.com/android/
- Download the .apk file and then open Downloads on your device
- Double-tap the file and follow the on-screen instructions
- When the icon is on your screen, the app is installed
Method 2: iOS
- Open safari browser and navigate to https://tutuapp-vip.com
- Tap the download link and tap Allow on the Confirmation message
- The Profiles page in your Settings app opens, tap Install
- Type in your passcode if needed and tap Install
- When the icon shows up on your home screen, open your Settings app
- Tap on General > Profiles and find TutuApp in the list of profiles
- Tap on it and tap Trust
- Close Settings, TutuApp is ready to use
Method 3: PC or Mac
Because TutuApp is for mobile devices it doesn’t have official desktop support but with a free Android emulator, you can install it on your Windows or macOS computer. We recommend you use BlueStacks or Nox and you will also need a free Google account:
- Download the emulator onto your computer
- Open it and sign in using your Google account – leave it to set up
- Meanwhile, download the .apk file onto your computer and extract the contents
- Find and drag the .apk file into your emulator
- Or you can right-click it and choose Open With or type TutuApp in the emulator search bar
- Click the file once it is in the emulator and wait for it to be installed
- When it’s done, you can use TutuApp via the emulator home screen
How to Use TutuApp
- Open the app store on your device
- Find something to download and tap it
- If you have a specific app in mind, use the search bar to find it quicker
- Tap Install and follow the on-screen instructions
- When you see the icon on your home screen or in the emulator, the app is installed
No matter which platform you are using, TutuApp has plenty of features to suit all users. First, all the content is in categories, to make it easy for you to find what you want:
- Official Apps – official Android and iOS apps, all free
- Exclusive Apps – screen recorders, streaming apps, game emulators, and more
- Tweaks – stock apps and games with unlocked features and new ones added
TutuApp also provides these cool features:
- Completely free
- Works on mobile and desktop
- Easy to use
- Updated regularly
- Legal and safe
- No need to jailbreak or root
- Plenty more features
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a couple of the more commonly asked questions:
Is TutuApp Safe?
Yes. While it was being developed, it was tested at every stage and then beta-tested before being released to the public. It is monitored daily and any problems are fixed immediately with an update – it’s down to you to install those updates. However, as an additional layer of protection, you should have antivirus software on your device.
What’s the Difference Between TutuApp Free and TutuApp VIP?
While the free version offers all you could want, the VIP version goes one step further and offers faster downloads, more content, no ads, and more. Also, if you set up a VIP account, you can purchase the VIP version once and install it on all devices linked through the account – not cross-platform. And if you already have a VIP purchase and it is due for renewal in less than 60 days, renew now for a 10% discount.
Can I Use VIP on Android?
Yes, and you can also set up a VIP account and link all your Android devices too. And that means you can also use it on your desktop computer.
TutuApp is one of the best unofficial app stores in the world and millions of users can testify to that. Download it on your device today and try it for yourself.